In order to serve nutritious, delicious and quality food for our consumers, follow the below cooking standards:
- Always use FRESH vegetables, fruits, meat, oil.
- Always use LESS oil for cooking.
- DO NOT prepare food items which is oily/greasy/buttery.
- DO NOT serve burnt or spoilt food to our consumers.
- Maintain clean and sanitized cooking environment
- Wash hands before cooking.
- Use clean cooking utensils.
- Prepare Today’s Special food items on daily basis.
- DO NOT deliver refrigerated/pre-cooked left over food items.
- Prepare pre-order dishes based on the order delivery date & time.
Packaging & Delivery:
- Use quality aluminum foils and boxes for packaging hot or cold foods.
- Ensure food is packaged properly to avoid spills.
- Ensure food is delivered warm.